Honor had recently launched their latest budget-level device for the Malaysian market.
Coming in super-hot at a RM359 price-tag, the phone comes with Honor’s latest Magic U.I 3.1, alongside a slew of features that are made attractive because of the adoption cost.
- 5.45″ FullView Display (1440 x 720), also TUV Rheinland certified for less blue light emission on the eyes
- Mediatek MT6762R Helio P22 (4G Only)
- 32GB internal storage / 2GB RAM (microSD capable up to 512GB)
- 8MP f/2.2 Rear Camera with flash and panorama mode / 5MP f/2.0 Selfie Front-facing camera
- 5V/1A standard charging ( 5 Watt ) via USB 2.0
- Tri-slot (2 Nano SIM, 1 microSD)
The Honor 9S will be available on 28th September 2020, on Hihonor, HONOR Experience Stores (HES), and Ecommerce platforms Shopee and Lazada.
Every purchase of the Honor 9S gets you a free Honor thermal flask and 15GB of Huawei Cloud Storage. You’ll also get a 10% discount voucher for any beverage from Tien Tien Yogurt, valid from 1st October to 31st December 2020. Existing Honor users can just flash their Honor smartphones to receive 10% off as well.
Would we use it?
Oh my god. It’s so cheap, and definitely worth every Ringgit. It even features facial unlock and tri-slots. Definitely might work for even those seeking to travel and need a phone to house their hotspot SIM or a basic social apps device!